Centura Health Operating Room, RN in Denver, Colorado
Centura Health connects individuals, families and neighborhoods across Colorado and western Kansas with more than 21,000 of the most talented hearts and minds in medicine.
Through Centura Health’s 17 hospitals, two senior living communities, health neighborhoods, physician clinics, Flight for Life® Colorado, home care and hospice services, we offer a diverse range of work settings in a Colorado or Kansas community you will love to call home.
Enjoy amazing people, competitive pay, some of the best benefits in the industry and plenty of opportunity for professional growth and development.
If you’re ready to discover the difference of working for a fully-integrated health system with a non-profit, faith-based mission to care, we look forward to receiving your application.
_Job Description/Job Posting ID: 111047_
_Recruiter Contact:_ Misty Varone, firstname.lastname@example.org
_Schedule:_ Full Time, Part-time, PRN available
_Shift:_ Variable, day, evening, weekend shifts available
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• BSN preferred
_Work Experience Requirements_
• One year experience highly preferred
• Circulating experience highly preferred
• Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
• Current Colorado RN license
• Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required
• Current ACLS certification from American Heart Association preferred
• Current CNOR certification highly preferred
• Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.