Kiewit Corporation Heat Treatment Control Room Operator in Denver, Colorado
Date: Jul 28, 2017
Location: Denver, CO, US
Requisition ID: 67661
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
• With regard to that portion of the work performed, develop complete understanding of contract plans, specifications, applicable codes and jurisdictional requirements.
• Observe functioning of operational equipment or systems to determine need for adjustments and identify any safety hazards you or fellow employees may be subject to, taking all necessary corrective actions to eliminate or minimize hazards.
• Assist in identifying and reporting rework and non-conforming issues.
• Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
• Related two-year degree or equivalent relevant heat-treat experience and strong mathematical aptitude.
• Must be willing and able to relocate temporarily or for a longer term period to project sites as needed.
• Fast-paced district or project office environment. Must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management and staff while maintaining a diverse workload. Sit, stand, see, walk, talk and listen. Occasionally lift and move objects up to 80 pounds.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Engineer, Equipment Operator, QC, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality