PSC Industrial Outsourcing of Michigan, LLC Operator I Tank Cleaning in Deer Park, Texas
Without supervision, oversees and directs the work of small to medium size jobs at client's site in accordance with client and business requirements and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Instructs, directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
• Enforces PSC employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
• Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job. Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job.
• Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client's requirements.
• Communicates Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required. Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
• Trains Technicians I and II in equipment operation and service line processes.
• Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, painting/blasting, asbestos and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• All required local training Chemical Awareness & Application school Paperwork training.
• CDL with Class A or B Compliance with MVR policy.
• Compliance with Drug policy.
• Compliance with Background checking policy.
• Compliance with DOT physical requirements Possess BASIC Safety Council Reciprocal Card Possess all required I-9 documentation
Title: Operator I Tank Cleaning
Location: TX-Deer Park
Requisition ID: 17001KZ