Belmark Inc. Web-To-Print Finishing Operator (1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts) in De Pere, Wisconsin
Do you enjoy working in the cross media and packaging industry? Does accepting daily challenges and exceeding goals resonate with you? Belmark is seeking Web-to-Print Finishing Operators to work on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. This position is responsible for all associated equipment and process implemented in the Finishing Department in Web-to-Print®. This includes all functions of the Digicon Finishing Platforms as well as Delta In Line/Out of Line Finishing. Overtime and flexible hours will be required. Expected to operate the machines at the highest efficiency possible while following standard operating procedures and work instructions to produce high quality product. 1st shift hours are from 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Monday - Friday. 2nd shift hours are from 2:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m., (midnight) Monday - Thursday. 3rd shift hours are from 6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m., Sunday; and 12:00 a.m. (midnight) - 6:00 a.m., Monday - Thursday. Employees on 3rd shift work 36 hours and are paid for 40 hours.
Belmark creates many of the labels, cartons, and flexible film we as consumers see daily when shopping for various items. Our primary markets are in the food and beverage industry. A nationally recognized company; our customers vary from small to large companies, and customer satisfaction is our primary goal. By following our company mission of speed-to-market, product development, service development and quality, we have created a company dedicated to our customers, and created a culture that values each of our employees.
- Responsible for complying with and following all standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Web and clean the finishing units.
- Understand and properly utilize computer based hardware and software associated.
- Will have job duties specific to our Hazardous Waste Management Program for the proper disposal of spent solvents, waste inks and other designated waste products. Some of the responsibilities include the placement of waste solvents/inks in designated waste drums, labeling of waste drums and moving waste drums to designated storage locations.
- May cross train in other areas of Web-to-Print.
- Any combination equivalent to graduation from high school.
- Ability to effectively navigate and operate a computer.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information.
- Requires nearly constant concentration and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize the English language.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the position. May be required to work some overtime and on other shifts.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
Belmark offers a friendly working environment with a competitive benefits package for eligible employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation, personal time & holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Health Clinic
- On-site Fitness Center
Location: De Pere, WI