Cardinal Health Inventory Management, Warehouse Operations (Full Time; M-F 11am-7:30pm) in Cranbury, New Jersey
What Inventory Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems, supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes, and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
Qualifications Strong analytical skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete standard tasks
- Works on basic and routine assignments
- Selects correct processes from prescribed rules or guidelines
- Work is closely managed and follos details instructions
- Seeks regular guidance and advice from supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.