Integer 2nd Shift Operations Supervisor in Collegeville, Pennsylvania
The primary purpose of this job is to coordinate activities of production team members including product line(s) or production shift of significant size and volumes to ensure that production requirements, performance goals, and improvement objectives are achieved. Additionally may have accountabilities for special projects, research and analysis at a high level.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
- Provides direction in the resolution of technical and production-related problems to assure completion of weekly schedules that meet or exceed Company and Customer expectations.
- Monitors the alignment of product or line(s) with master production schedule and material planning to meet production goals.
- Monitors departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports.
- Ensures work orders are closed in Oracle and data is accurate.
- Ensures adherence to Integer policies and procedures.
- Supervises Associates in a manner that fosters a safe work environment and self-directed team approach.
- Provides continuous communication to Plant management on production, facility and Associate accomplishments and/or concerns.
- Identifies, arranges and/or provides training to ensure a safe, efficient, quality work environment with focus on continuous improvement through Lean manufacturing principles.
- Facilitates communication, coordination and conflict resolution within and among work groups.
- Provides leadership to Associates in all areas including: hiring, performance management, coaching, counseling and corrective actions.
- Assists in the analysis of production and related processes and makes recommendations on improvements and organization of process improvement activity through the application of Six-Sigma & Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
- Promotes an atmosphere of diversity, open communication and trust, affording opportunities for training and growth.
- Remains flexible to the needs of the business and performs other functions as required.
- Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in technical or business related field.
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years manufacturing experience with progressive responsibilities and leadership experience.
Specialized Knowledge: Experience in management of production schedules, reading technical documents and blueprints preferred. Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and Quality systems preferred.
Special Skills: Strong interpersonal skills required and the ability to maximize asset utilization required.
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Collegeville,PA
- Job Type: Management, Manufacturing
- Experience: At least 3 year(s)
- Date Posted: 9/22/2017