GCP Applied Technologies Operations Supervisor in Chongqing, China
Oversee the manufacturing operations. Communicate with other departments regarding production issues, logistics, supply chain, or projects.
Conduct quality control and SAP operations( purchase orders creation/raw materials goods received/ post goods issue)
Leads lean/5S event and update lean board
Coach and mentor employees
Leads team to drive LWS and EHS programs
Conduct equipments maintenance.
Execute pre-defined Lean and Six Sigma productivity projects, e.g. cost saving projects, inventory control, FA reduction. Prepare ISO 9001 documents.
Maintain good friendship with landlord, local related government departments and neighbors.
Manage capital budget and prepare GCAP and execute capital projects
Identify at-risk conditions/behavior and housekeeping issues
Monthly reporting, review and analysis, KPI
Annual Planning: Annual Operation Plan, DMC review, Annual goal, PDR, Training, BOMs update
- 2 year of managerial working experience. Working in MNC preferred
- Knowledge with ISO9001, ISO14001 and EHS management system
- Knowledge or experience 6-sigma and LEAN is an advantage
- Strong organizational, problem solving skills
- Good vertical and horizontal communication skills
- Aggressive, self-motivated, independent
- Good command in written English
- Proficient in computer operation (MS Word and Excel)
- Resource & schedule planning. Job Location Chongqing, Chongqing, China
Job Location: Chongqing, Chongqing, China
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 660-241