Marriott Operation Engineer in China, China
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we ve got on property and off. When guests stay with us, it s not just a room with a bed that they re buying. It s an experience. We re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
- Lead the mechanical (HVAC) team to maintain day to day operation, perform breakdown repair & maintenance as well as Preventive Maintenance.
- Plan, manage and execute improvement projects for plant & machinery and fixed installations.
- Prepare & conduct technical training for Engineering associates.
- Maintain good documentary for all Engineering activities.
- Sustainably looking for utilities conservation.
- Maintain good housekeeping of all engineering area and a safety work environment within the hotel premises.
- Monitor and supervise outside contractors work.
- Liaise with internal users for hotel operation and execution of all sorts of repair & maintenance work.
- Prepare and update record drawings.
- Control of Engineering expenses / costs.
- Maintain enough stock level for daily repair and maintenance.
Plan, manage and execute improvement projects for plant & machinery and fixed installations.Prepare & conduct technical training for Engineering associates.Maintain good documentary for all Engineering activities.Sustainably looking for utilities conservation.Maintain good housekeeping of all engineering area and a safety work environment within the hotel premises.Monitor and supervise outside contractors work.Liaise with internal users for hotel operation and execution of all sorts of repair & maintenance work.Prepare and update record drawings.Control of Engineering expenses / costs.Maintain enough stock level for daily repair and maintenance.
Education and Experience
- Diploma or above in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Service Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience gained in sizable hotels / property sites with at least 3 years in a supervisory level.
- Strong communication skill, good in written & spoken English and Chinese.
- Familiar with the operation of MS Excel, Words, Outlook, PowerPoint, and AutoCad.
- Holder of valid Registered Electrical Worker Grade A or above and Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card).
- Good leadership & problem solving skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated, good team building and able to work under pressure independently.
- Familiarized with relevant Code of Practice and Government Regulations for Engineering.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Engineering and Facilities
Organization: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Requisition ID: 17001D5J