Crowe Horwath Manufacturing Operations Senior Consultant - 14132_1 in Chicago, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5105339 Job Summary
Crowe's Performance Improvement practice helps clients significantly improve their profitability by tackling operational challenges, developing an executable improvement plan, quantifying the financial value associated with implementing the improvements and partnering with our clients to capture the savings.
We are looking for an experienced consultant in the Performance Improvement practice to support engagements. Responsible for taking a holistic approach to identifying business improvement opportunities, develops solutions, manages initiatives, and identifies the resources and various disciplines needed to execute the process. Specific consulting responsibilities include operational, financial and process analysis, strategy development, process reengineering and modeling, e.g. LEAN/Six Sigma, and continuous improvement, to deliver operational transformation.
Locations: Chicago or Atlanta
- Perform assessments utilizing analytical skills to understand client environments and associated financial opportunities
- Develop and deploy operational metrics dashboards and accountability processes
- Develop, manage and lead continuous process improvement strategies and initiatives
- Deliver training, coach and mentor Project Champions
- Execute a portion of the scope of work as assigned and ensure deliverables are achieved on time and within budget
- Leverage the flexibility of Lean, Six Sigma and Performance Improvement tools to enhance productivity
- 4-8 years of manufacturing operations and/or consulting experience, including experience in both shop-floor and back office operations. Period end close experience a plus.
- Experience with Lean/Continuous Improvement Principles
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to interact with internal management team and external client contacts using strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, influencing, and advanced Excel, Power Point abilities are essential
- Education: Bachelors and or Master's degree in either engineering, operations management, or supply chain.
Must be willing to travel 80% (typical travel is Sun-Thurs).
Locations: Atlanta, GA or Chicago, IL
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of "Building Value with Values," Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.