Aon Corporation HR Senior Specialist - Compensation Operations in Chicago, Illinois
Aon Is Looking For An HR Senior Specialist, Compensation Operations
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our HR team in Chicago, IL.
Your Impact As An HR Senior Specialist Compensation Operations
The Compensation Operations Senior Specialist is a key member of the HR Shared Services Team, partnering closely with the Global Compensation Team and HRIT to perform critical work supporting Aon’s broad-based compensation programs, including support of the annual compensation cycle, Workday compensation-specific requirements and testing, as well as compensation reporting and analytics. Also helps oversee Aon’s recognition program, Aon Stars.
- Planning and administration support of Annual Compensation Planning in Workday including: testing and system preparation in advance of the process, responding to inquiries from the global compensation team and line HR; auditing and reporting during and after the cycle.
- Represent the Global Compensation team in partnering with internal and external service providers to maintain configuration and requirements in Workday. Respond to internal system escalations related to Compensation.Support Workday technology upgrades as well as new compensation-related implementation projects.
- Execute on data initiatives including coordination of compensation mass-updates between HR, the Global Compensation Team, and internal and external service providers.
- Assist with management of Aon’s recognition program, including vendor management, primary liaison for country HR and line HR, reporting, and invoice reconciliation for Finance.
- Provide subject matter expertise on development of Workday Annual Compensation Planning training.**
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience required.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience (Compensation, HRIS, or HR Operations)
- Strong understanding of Workday core and/or advanced compensation preferred
- Experience providing HRIS system support a plus
- Advanced analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong attention to detail with high regard for accuracy and confidentiality
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2434236
Category: Human Resources
Location: United States, IL, Chicago