Integer Machine Operator-Weekend Day Shift in Chaska, Minnesota
Hours for this position are Friday through Sunday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
The primary purpose of this job is to operate and monitor machines used in the production of the organization’s product. May be involved in equipment set-up, calibration and maintenance of more complex assignments and/or perform finish operations.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Company Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
- Operates machinery used in the manufacture of products under moderate supervision.
- Applies proficiency within discipline, completes tasks and assignments and solves routine problems with some latitude for independent judgment.
- May be involved in equipment set-up and/or calibration of more complex assignments.
- Loads component materials into product specific tools and/or performs finishing operations.
- Reads and follows operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedures.
- Inspects parts visually and dimensionally to assure conformance to requirements.
- Follows established documentation for product manufacturing.
- Cleans and maintains machinery as necessary.
- Performs other functions as required.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Technical or vocational schooling preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years company related work experience and/or 2 - 4 years’ experience operating machinery in a regulated manufacturing environment; medical device experience preferred.
- Specialized Knowledge: Working knowledge of drawings and blueprints with ability to interpret information.
- Special Skills: Ability to work with small precision parts.
Other: Must have basic knowledge of visual and dimensional inspection techniques.
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Chaska,MN
- Job Type: Skilled Labor - Trades
- Experience: At least 2 year(s)
- Date Posted: 7/28/2017