Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Manufacturing Operator III in Charlotte, North Carolina
Operate, maintain and troubleshoot multiple pieces of production equipment in execution of daily production schedule according to the SOP for the Filler, Labeler and other “complex” production equipment.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start up and operation on multiple pieces of equipment.
- Operate/Monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality product and minimal unplanned stops.
- Accurately and efficiently perform steps necessary to conduct flavor/package changes and proper shut-downs to minimize down-time wasted resources.
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
- Housekeeping and Sanitation.
- Previous experience working in a high speed manufacturing environment. Prior machine operator experience is strongly desired.
- Experience in reading and following written SOP’s (Standard operating Procedures) or instructions
- Competency in the operation/monitoring of two or more related and/or interdependent processes
- Must have basic to intermediate troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity/Experience with up-stream and down-stream processes is preferred.
- Competency in monitoring and adjusting equipment speeds, pressures, & temperatures using simple tools as needed
- Ability and experience in starting/stopping equipment and operating equipment in “auto” and “manual/jog”
- Ability and experience in making mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic adjustments to “fine-tune” processes based on observations of equipment operation
- Complex process understanding
- Simple tool usage
- Must be able to complete work requests and forms (handwritten and/or computer-based) to accurately document production/downtime.
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions
- Should have Forklift Experience is a plus
- Strong math skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Ability to stand, walk, climb, bend and stoop throughout shift.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures and work in noisy conditions
- Must be able to work weekends.
Schedule : Monday-Sunday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Sunday's and Holidays' may be required/ flexible work schedule. Line 1 Labeler/packaging Operator - will work on all production lines as needed.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Code: OP7025