Vinfen HR Operations Coordinator in Cambridge, Massachusetts
As an HR Operations Coordinator, you will perform a variety of human resources support functions, including human resources recordkeeping systems (HRIS) and reporting, conventional paper employee records, mandated pre-employment screenings, and other related areas. This is a fast-paced job, deadline-driven that requires excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- An associate's degree preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 3 years experience in an administrative function, preferably within HR.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to audit one's own work.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Discretion and emphasis on confidentiality
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference and multi-state background check.
##Driving & Vehicle Requirements
No license check or vehicle required
FULL-TIME: Full time - Regular
Region: Greater Boston Area
Pay Rate: Low 40's / year
Schedule: Mon - Fri, 9 am - 5 pm
Standard Hours per Week: 40
Sign On Bonus: $1,000