M & T Bank Operations Associate III - Indirect Services - 3DDCU in Buffalo, New York
Basic Function: Perform moderately skilled clerical duties requiring routine/simple analysis and moderate use of judgment within the Indirect Services department.
• Review documents for accuracy and compliance to regulatory requirements.
• Validate data in preparation for entry to a designated mainframe or computer system.
• Properly secure collateral for the Bank.
• Assist internal and external customers with basic problem resolution.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• The incumbent works under immediate supervision and exercises minimal judgment in performing duties.
• Internal contacts within department or other M&T departments.
• External contact with customers, automobile and recreational finance dealers, vendors, outside agencies.
• High School or GED required
• Minimum two (2) years’ relevant work experience
• Basic PC skills with basic knowledge of applicable MS Office products
• Simple to moderate problem solving skills
• Math skills necessary
• Basic oral and written communication skills with good organizational skills
• Familiar with business terms
• Customer service skills and the ability to work with a team
• Strong work ethic
• Is reliable and flexible
Ideal Qualifications Preferred:
• Associates’ Degree
• Three to five years office experience
• Knowledge of departmental software
About M&T At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
Apply today at www.mtb.com/careers !
M&T Bank Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M&T Bank Corporation does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas. M&T Bank Corporation has policies and procedures in place to promote a drug free workplace.