Citi Executive Services Operations Support Analyst - Buffalo Operations in Buffalo, New York
Primary Location: United States,New York,Buffalo
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17064698
Business Sector: Enterprise O&T
Organization: Citi Executive Services
Department: Operations and Governance, EXS Business Office
The Executive Services organization includes the following departments: Global Event Marketing, Dining, Conferencing and Fitness Centers, Client Entertainment and Ticket Services, Corporate Aviation, Center for Culture, the Citi Alumni Network and Operations and Governance.
The Analytics & Reporting Analyst will generate operational reports, analyze data, and provide general operational support for the Executive Services organization globally.
The role will be primarily responsible for creating regular and ad hoc reports, including metrics, compliance reports, variance analysis, project updates, and presentations.
o Generate regular weekly, monthly, quarterly reports, as well as ad hoc data requests.
o Run system generated reports, manipulate data, analyze/interpret data and package the information into presentations or summaries.
o Learn how to navigate and pull data from the Executive Services technology applications, including the event management system, global dining and reservations, ticket management systems.
o Conduct metrics variance analysis, liaising with product managers to explain variances.
o Ensure consistency and accuracy of data – identify inconsistencies and raise questions on variances.
o Write / edit concise business updates and metrics analysis as part of creating operational reports. Work with contacts in all regions to get clear and accurate metrics commentary.
o Collect and track deliverable submissions from multiple departments and regions in an organized fashion.
o Manage reporting processes that contribute to Executive Services governance and controls. Understand the corporate programs and policies the reports enforce.
o Conduct monthly and ad hoc reporting and auditing of transactions and internal meal services to ensure operational processes were followed and approvals were recorded when required by program policy.
o Maintain organized electronic files for tracking and auditing
o Participate in ad hoc and special projects as needed
• Minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience performing reporting and analytics
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specializing in Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Excel pivot tables, charts/graphs, macros preferred
• Ability to produce executive level reports
• Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience working with corporate billing and financial systems preferred.
• Knowledge of and interest in the hospitality industry or corporate dining preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Ability to interpret data and come up with meaningful and actionable insights.
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Ability to step outside regular job functions to assist with general operational support
• Ability to work virtually and with a global team in multiple time zones
• Bachelor’s degree required