BlackRock English Speaking Client Operations Specialist in Budapest, Hungary
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
At BlackRock we are building something great in Budapest, our new global technology and Innovation hub, where we want to shape a culture in which challenge, development and innovation happen every day. Our mission as an organization is create a better financial future for our clients and BlackRock Budapest will enable this, through a relentless drive to make ourselves and our communities better. We are a diverse bunch of people who like to analyse, reinvent, and enhance how we work, and all in the pursuit of a better experience for our colleagues and clients. We offer the excitement to be a founder in a start-up with the security of a global, leading organization, where you will find innovation and inclusion are our competitive advantages. There are limitless problems to solve and opportunities for learning and development, alongside a team of clever and caring colleagues. Our culture is one of respect, challenge and stretch and we expect and value feedback. We believe that people reach their best potential when the different facets of their home, work and community are all cared about. We will have a fun, fast paced work environment located in cutting edge facilities, with competitive and innovative benefits, and the ability to define your role, pursue your aspirations and shape your future within Hungary and beyond.
The role is to join our Onboarding Implementation team as a Specialist for the new Budapest team responsible for the onboarding administration of new BlackRock Clients.
The Onboarding Implementation Team sits within Global Client Services, supporting the Retail Sales teams and our clients who invest in BlackRock’s products. The successful candidate will be responsible for onboarding clients who invest in BlackRock’s mutual funds with retrocession and service arrangements as well as others contracted under segregated mandates and reinsurance arrangements.
Day to day tasks and responsibilities include:
· The onboarding of the mutual fund clients involves multiple key steps such as:
o Documenting and obtaining sign off of client/sales team intentions
o Coordinating approval for any non-standard terms/funds
o Facilitate the set up the rebate accruals within the TA systems
o Support the agent/account setup and opening, coordinating with Transfer Agents where appropriate
o Coordinating with Legal to draft the legal arrangement and/or amendments to existing agreements
o Facilitating the execution of legal arrangements and rebate processes
o Contribution to the creation of any client SLAs
o Recordkeeping of all key steps and required documentation
· Co-ordinate the onboarding of client’s investing direct into BlackRock mutual funds for the steps above, following correct process and procedures and coordinating the delivery of any other service needs which have been agreed with the client.
· Develop and maintain, through proactive engagement, the clients trust and confidence and overall satisfaction in our service delivery, handling all ongoing client queries and anticipating their requirements. You will be expected to know your client accounts and service needs, so that you can proactively ensure your clients receive the best possible support BlackRock can offer.
· Participation in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of the control environment, policies and procedures, looking for ways to innovate and drive the business forward, delivering a superior client experience.
· Contribution to projects representing the client and the team, ensuring that change implications are understood and that the client experience is assured.
· Act as a role model within the team and when required, assist in the training and development of team members, helping them prioritise their own workloads appropriately.
· "Own" client queries and drive them through to resolution, ensuring a variety of client queries are handled with due care and attention and responded to appropriately, within agreed time frames and always with consideration of the client’s needs and expectations.
· Demonstrate a good understanding of the financial markets and regulatory changes, and consider how this may impact any client arrangements.
· Produce daily/monthly statistics for the team, prepare policies, procedures and presentations as required. .
We are looking for people who are:
· Curious: You like to learn new things and have a healthy disrespect for status quo
· Brave: You are happiest outside your comfort zone
· Passionate: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and an aspiration to be better
· Open: You value and respect input from other
· Experimental: You make mistakes, but learn from them
· Geeky: You want to outsmart the problem.
You should have:
· At least 1 year experience in a high-paced multinational environment
· Experience in a detail-oriented job
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluency in English; knowledge of any other European language is a plus
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Information Technology skills
· Strong client service skills and a passion for delivering service excellence
· Strong interpersonal skills and be confident, friendly and respectful individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable liaising with clients and colleagues at all levels.
· Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving and willingness to go the extra mile for clients
· Motivated, diligent and results driven
· Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage and control their own priorities to meet deadlines
· A good team player, able to integrate and build rapport quickly
· Respect for process governance
· At least 1 year experience in a high-paced multinational environment· Experience in a detail-oriented job· Excellent communication skills· Fluency in English; knowledge of any other European language is a plus· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Information Technology skills· Strong client service skills and a passion for delivering service excellence· Strong interpersonal skills and be confident, friendly and respectful individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable liaising with clients and colleagues at all levels.· Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving and willingness to go the extra mile for clients· Motivated, diligent and results driven· Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage and control their own priorities to meet deadlines· A good team player, able to integrate and build rapport quickly· Respect for process governance
Job Function: Operations
Organization: Tech & Ops-Business Operations
Title: English Speaking Client Operations Specialist
Primary Location: EMEA-Hungary-Budapest
Requisition ID: 171791
Job Posting: Jun 23, 2017, 4:30:15 AM