Entegee Machine Operator - 2nd Shift - 57834224 - MG in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Machine Operator - 2nd Shift - 57834224 - MG
Job Code: 57834224Job Location: Brooklyn Park, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 07/06/2017Apply Now!
Operate a wide range of secondary operations machines. These include manual, automatic and numerically controlled drilling, milling and tapping centers. Work to well defined written instructions and inspection processes.
• Visual Inspection, sorting parts, Operate CNC and/or manual/automatic drilling, tapping and milling centers
• Maintain company quality standards by utilizing gauges to verify part quality and following work processes and procedures.
• Adhere to company safety procedures by maintaining a neat and orderly work area and participate in safety and housekeeping improvements within the shift
• Adhere to department expectations, including performing other duties as needed including working outside your department (i.e. Secondaries operator performing Die Cast operator duties or vice versa)
1 – 2 years Industrial and/or production experience, Basic math skills, Ability to operate machining equipment, Knowledge of inspection gauges and their use, mechanical ability, and Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions in English
• High School Degree/GED (or equivalent)
• Must have steel toe boots
• Running 7 days a week right now must want OT
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 57834224MG
Equal Opportunity Employer