Major Management TCZ LLC Operations Analyst in Brooklyn, New York
· Track progress and analytics to report key functional metrics in order to reduce expenditures and improve processes.
· Monitor data and trends in purchase planning and control information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing for management review.
· Establish and implement logistical purchasing strategies, policies and procedures.
· Responsible for logistics, purchasing receiving, and storage of inventories.
· Analyze data for auditing utilizing financial knowledge of accurate pricing, sourcing and budgets.
· Financial management of field contracts: control of suppliers billing process related to operations.
· Provide financial reports with analysis in order to support management’s strategic decisions for company growth and direction (forecasting).
· Negotiate pricing and contracts and purchasing programs with vendors to provide any opportunities for rebates and discounts.
· Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
· Develop operational and logistics plans to comply with company’s growth strategy.
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure logistics are in line with overall growth strategy.
· Utilize software to develop and iterpret data for logistics of company.
BA in Economics, Finance or Accounting + 2 years of experience
Apply to J. Moldenhauer, Major Food Group, 68 35th St. #19 Brooklyn NY 11232