Google Business Intelligence Analyst, Partners Operations, Google Technical Services in Boulder, Colorado
The Google Technical Services Partners team empowers Google’s consumer products ecosystem to make Google’s products work. We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of Google properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
The Business Intelligence (BI) team is part of the horizontal team that supports the global Google Technical Services Partners organization with data insights, BI infrastructures, and decision support tools.
As a Business Analyst on the Google Technical Services Partners BI team, you will support Google’s products operations across a wide range of products and customers. You'll work closely with Google Technical Services vertical teams and their stakeholders (Program Management, Engineering, Business Development, Sales) on data analytics and infrastructure projects that inform product operation strategies and provide thought leadership to operation and support teams to scale operations using data insights.
You will have experience working with all different stages of data analysis: data querying, building reporting pipelines, running statistical analysis, building dashboards, and presenting insights. You'll be a self-starter that is organized and detail-oriented whilst partnering with senior stakeholders, and communicate effectively with senior executives to drive significant strategic initiatives.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Model data in order to create quantitative models including forecast, operational, financial, and statistical models of business dynamics.
- Collect and analyze data to draw insight and identify strategic solutions.
- Scale operation and support processes through data insights and reporting automation.
- Build consensus by facilitating broad collaboration with clear communication and documentation.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements, manage implementation, and drive delivery of projects.
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience with one or more data retrieval tools, languages, or scripting and coding, e.g. JS, SQL, R, Python, etc.
- Experience analyzing data and creating reports with spreadsheet and database query experience (e.g. Dremel and SQL-like language).
- Statistical (e.g. R, SAS), quantitative modeling and forecasting experience.
- MBA/MS degree in Business or related field.
- Experience in research.
- Proven ability and interest in developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to understand the implications of data analysis and build a strategic story from this data.
- Demonstrable organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to deliver findings of analysis.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.