Philips Commercial Operations Specialist in Bothell, Washington
This position is responsible for order integrity and timely communication with internal and external customers to resolve any order date alignment issues. Below are some of the main job functions:
• Ensures that a customer order detail changes, per the PM, are updated timely in our ERP/other reporting systems.
• Reviews Purchase Orders placed for all products are aligned for delivery.
• Processes orders on the Integrated Client (SAP or Siebel) system, ensuring proper configuration, sales quota management assignment, and appropriate order history as it pertains to the integrity of the order.
• Acts as liaison between internal and external clients for the life of the order from quote to cash.
• Participates and follows through in the resolution of all delivered material and or claims support related within required timeframe, if applicable.
• Escalates issues appropriately and promptly to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
• Effectively sets priorities in order to meet commitments and established departmental goals.
• Ensures established processes are followed.
• Maintains complete and accurate order files.
• Complies with Quality Standards and Philips’ standards of business conduct.
• Supplies support and information to other departments within the Customer Fulfillment Center.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• Ability to think “outside the box” for customer satisfaction and issues that need escalating is highly preferable.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Solid organizational skills
• Strong documentation skills with attention to detail
• Highly responsive and adaptable to changing business requirements
• Teamwork is embraced and highly regarded.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Positive, self-starting and forward thinking
• Knowledge of Siebel and SAP are preferable
• MS Office suite knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
In this role, you have the opportunity
To play an important role within Philips while learning many different aspects of the business, and be part of an organization that is making a difference in peoples’ lives every day.
You are responsible for
Acting as liaison between internal and external clients from booked order to cash.
Processing orders on the Integrated Client (SAP or Siebel) system, ensuring proper configuration, and appropriate order history as it pertains to the integrity of the order.
Ensuring backlog is managed efficiently and completely.
Serve as a conduit for Project Management and Field Engineers to drive orders to revenue.
Participating and following through in the resolution of all factory issues relating to order processing within required timeframe.
Escalating issues appropriately and promptly to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
Effectively setting priorities in order to meet commitments and established departmental goals.
Efficiently monitoring returns queue and related deliveries to help ensure maximum credit is received.
Ensuring established processes are followed and maintains complete and accurate order files.
Implement Lean principles to help drive process improvement
Complying with Quality Standards and Philips’ standards of business conduct.
Supplying support and information to other departments within the Customer Fulfillment Center.
You are a part of
A work-hard, play-hard team that plays an impactful role in the company, works closely with many different cross-functional teams, and has the opportunity to learn the Philips business from quote to revenue. This role ensures order integrity and timely communication with internal and external customers to resolve any order intake issues along with date management and customer delivery.
The Ultrasound Order Management Department, within the Customer Fulfillment Center, is primarily responsible for processing sales orders and ensuring the information entered for each sales order is accurate and meets policy requirements throughout the life of the order, while balancing the needs of the end user.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate with both internal and external customers.
Positive team attitude with ability to view challenges as opportunity for improvement.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Able to multi-task and set priorities to ensure completion of daily responsibilities.
Highly responsive and adaptable to changing business requirements
Flexible individual who can work independently and in team environment.
Must have a high attention to detail and be well-organized.
Experience with SCM systems including Siebel and/or SAP a plus.
Ability to work overtime during month /quarter ends.
Teamwork is embraced and highly regarded.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .