The Nature's Bounty Co. BLENDING OPERATOR in Bohemia, New York
The Nature s Bounty Co. has a history of championing health and wellness tracing back 145 years. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature s bountiful effects on people s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature s Bounty , Sundown Naturals , Solgar , Holland & Barrett , Osteo Bi-Flex , Ester-C , MET-Rx , Pure Protein , Balance , Body Fortress , Puritan s Pride and Organic Dr. , among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
In order to keep our company going, machine operators play a vital role in The Nature's Bounty Co.'s success! You can be one of those key players, exposed to opportunities for the driven team players to climb up the career ladder.
The Blending Operator is responsible for all activities related to the blending of the product as per formula instructions. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
* Required to competently operate blending machinery independently as well as within a team environment
* Match all labels with batch records
* Must be able to document blending process information as per SOP
* Must be able to load and unload blending machines
* Monitor blending operation periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the manager
* Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
* Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines
* Performs other duties as assigned
SHIFT INFORMATION: 3RD SHIFT; 11:00PM - 7:30AM; SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING Qualifications
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
* Prior manufacturing experience preferred
* Ability to write simple correspondence
* Basic mathematical skills
* Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
* Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc within a manufacturing environment
Military candidates encouraged to apply.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings..
Employer's Job# POS000004071
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.