General Electric Operations Associate in Bismark, North Dakota
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Enterprise Solutions Operations Associate(s) enables GE Healthcare’s transformation to an outcomes-focused organization by supporting internal business operations, commercial activity, and outcomes delivery. The role is responsible for several business-critical functions and has high exposure to the Enterprise Solutions Leadership Team.
Ensuring the Enterprise Solutions Leadership Team has relevant and reliable data on which to base business decisions by
• Collaborating with Global Information Systems Leaders to administer the Enterprise Solutions resource planning platform (OpenAir) including: the development / deployment strategy, user training, and team compliance
• Leading business-wide reporting using the Enterprise Solutions operations dashboard
• Performing ad-hoc analysis and reporting as requested by the Enterprise Solutions Leadership Team
Supporting effective Enterprise Solutions commercial pursuits and outcomes delivery by
• Conducting client research and synthesizing findings in client “fact packs” which Principals and Directors use to get up to speed on prospective clients
• Supporting proactive client targeting campaigns and opportunity management processes
• Designing impactful, internal and client-facing communication documents and sales content for the Enterprise Solutions Leadership Team
• Facilitating the Delivery and Risk Management process which helps the Enterprise Solutions Leadership Team structure effective client proposals and contracts
• Enabling the use of collaboration and project management tools by serving as a SharePoint expert resource for Directors, Program Managers, and Consulting teams
• Engaging in client-facing activities as needed
Helping foster the development of an open and collaborative culture by
• Championing the Enterprise Knowledge management strategy in coordination with the global GE Healthcare Partners team
• Leading / Participating in the preparation and execution of team-wide events including all-team meetings, all-team calls, trainings, etc.
• Facilitating the Enterprise Solutions new employee on-boarding process
• Ensuring all data and information sharing is compliant with GE policies and any relevant regulations
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience leading and managing projects
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, with demonstrated capability to learn new applications as required
• Executive-level communication skills: written, interviewing, persuasion, selling, and presentation.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Ability to interact and coordinate within a matrix environment.
• Ability to travel at least 20%
• 2+ years of experience in a GE Leadership Program, such as GE’s IT Leadership
Program, Edison Engineering Program, or Financial Management Program
• Basic awareness and understanding of the Healthcare industry
• Ability to create impactful client-facing communications and presentations
• Awareness of Change Management, LEAN or Six Sigma approaches
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
• Ability to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
• Demonstrated aptitude for critical thinking to include evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights.
Locations: United States; California, Illinois, Wisconsin; Chicago, Milwaukee, El Segundo
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.