Pluribus International Operations Support Specialist to Foreign Disclosure (Junior Level) in Bethesda, Maryland
Operations Support Specialist to Foreign Disclosure (Junior Level)
Location:Bethesda, MD 20814
Title: Operations Support Specialist to Foreign Disclosure (Junior Level)
Job Code: 474
Location:Bethesda, MD 20814
Description: The qualified candidate will support the NMEC Office of Operations by providing administrative support and assisting the Government with the categories of Classified Military Information (CMI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and the ability to accurately apply foreign disclosure policies, tactics, techniques, and procedures. Specifically, the Operations Support Specialist position will perform the following objectives, projects, and duties on a daily basis:
• Assist the Government and Foreign Disclosure Representative with sanitizing and ensuring the proper classification of NMEC exploitation products, databases, requirements, collections, Information Intelligence Reports (IIR), and items for release and dissemination to foreign allies and coalition partners via secure shared networks.
• Assist in composing non-technical correspondence to include endorsements, requests for data, briefings, rosters or reports;
• Assist in screening incoming correspondence and determine appropriate actions;
• Assist in review outgoing correspondence and reports, ensuring proper formats and correct grammatical content are used, and ascertaining that all necessary coordination has been completed;
• Assist in monitoring and tracking Office-assigned official and internal taskings ensuring proper notification, coordination, completion, submission and follow-up;
• Assist in updating/developing office level standard operating procedures (SOP);
• Assist with interoffice coordination in support of daily operations and priority collections;
• Assist with daily operational activities when required (other duties as assigned).
• Two (2) plus years of experience supporting Foreign Disclosure functions.
• Must be proficient using the MS Office Suite of applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Access.
• Must be familiar with government DTS.
• Must be familiar with government time keeping processes.
Security Clearance: TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility: SCI,
Polygraph: Willing to take and pass a CI poly
Additional Qualifications Desired:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Military Experience
• Possess a valid state driver's license
Visitwww.Pluribusinternational.comfor all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country's ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth's sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus’ legal duty to furnish information.