CentiMark Corporation Sr. Branch Manager - Signing Bonus (Operations, Flooring, Construction) in Benicia, California
*Signing Bonus included *Flexibility on location between Sacramento and San Francisco*
QuestMark, a division of CentiMark Corporation, is a leading provider of polished concrete, epoxy, urethane and hard surface floor systems to the industrial, commercial and retail markets. Since 1968 we have provided manufacturing facilities with a single source for solutions to their concrete floor needs.
The Branch Manager will supervise, coordinate and ensure the timely installation and completion of flooring projects. This position will also be responsible for managing employee relations, safety of all branch employees, job supervision and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for growth and profitability
- Ensure complete and thorough inspections of the job site before & after the project
- Forecast financial outlook for office weekly, monthly and yearly
- Address any and all problems that may arise during the course of the installation
- Communicate with management and employees on all aspects in a timely manner
- Recruit and retain qualified employees
- Goal setting and reviews for branch employees
- Understand and implement companies policies and procedures
- Review daily safety paperwork (i.e. New Hire Orientation, DOT, Safe work plans)
- 5+ years of previous Flooring/ Construction operations management experience required
- Must have good working knowledge of flooring procedures and safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational/time management skills
- Valid State driver's license (in good standing) is required
- 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
QuestMark/ CentiMark provide a great work environment with challenging career opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Company/Leased Vehicle provided
Check out our latest time-lapsed video showing our DiamondQuest polished concrete floor system:
Committed to excellence - QuestMark provides floor systems and products supported by our experienced employees, project managers and technical representatives. We also provide a comprehensive floor Safety & Risk Program, ensuring a safe work environment with on-going training and state-of-the-art equipment.
Successful candidate must demonstrate initiative, be a self-starter with a high level of professional integrity, have a good work ethic, and a strong competitive drive.
For more information, please visit our website – www.questmarkflooring.com EOE and Drug Free Workplace