Citi Operations Regulatory Control – CASS Team Analyst in Belfast, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17049012
• Full understanding of the client money processes inputting into the completion of both the Alternative approach and Normal approach client money calculations
• Full understanding of the shortfalls client money process and calculations
• Collation and completion of the monthly CMAR reports at a business line and consolidation at the legal entity level
• Collation of MI for all relevant CASS processes
• Develop understanding of other key CASS functions including 10 day break management and periodic reviews of ORC CASS processes
• Self- development by continuing to develop your understanding of CASS processes completed and challenge the process
• Support Change Team, Technology and other relevant stakeholders to deliver technology solutions for manual processes, assisting with UAT where required.
• Adherence to all Control and Compliance requirements and updating procedures as required
• Work experience in the Financial Services Industry is a benefit
• Team player who works well with colleagues of all levels in achieving value-added results.
• Ability to build productive working relationships across Operations
• Ability to consistently deliver work of a high standard whilst under pressure.
• Understand the front to back technology used within the day to day processes.
• Educated to degree level
• Experience in Securities and Banking Operations, or in a Control or Regulatory/Compliance function.
• Industry Exams is a benefit
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer