General Electric Site/Installation Operations Specialist in Beijing, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Perform/Supervise/Advise/Support equipment installation activities
• Managing of installation resources – manpower, tools and equipment
• Manage detailed installation schedule based on project milestones
• Implement Work Instruction on equipment based on manufacturer recommendation
• Perform trouble shooting on equipment fault or failure, propose and implement rectification work and activities
• Provide Construction Reports (progressive & final) on timely manner
• Fully in compliance of EHS rules and requirement
• University degree in Mechanical/Electronic/ or equivalent
• Three to five years’ experience as a commissioning engineer in thermal power plants
• Experience in installation of rotating equipment, steam turbines, boilers, GGH
• Excellent communication skills and independent
• Experience in multinational project execution environment
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.