Ericsson Operation Development Manager in Beijing, China
PDU Transport is part of DNEP in BNEP. Head office is placed in Sweden with development also in Italy, China, and Hungary.
In R6000 Nodes we have the full PLCM (Product Life Cycle Management) responsibility for the R6000 products. The organization consists of several hundred employees focusing on SW design, HW design, system design and test for development and maintenance of our R6000 products. The organization is based in Beijing, China. We are right now in an exciting time pushing new functionality in our existing product generation and in the same time working hard on our next platform generation. We run our development in programs and using our agile WoW.
As operation development manager, you will be responsible for R6000 Nodes operation development and report to head of R6000 Nodes Program Office. You will work in close co-operation within the R6000 Nodes, as well with PDU Transport R&D; Operations, to ensure organization operation excellence. You will be leading R6000 Nodes KPI drivers, will be R6000 Nodes PM&T; SPOC and you will be main driver on Operation excellence related tasks.
At the same time, you will work as OPem driver in R6000 Nodes, including influence LT members, coaching teams and individuals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Leading R6000 Nodes KPI drivers, will be R6000 Nodes PM&T; SPOC
- Be main driver on Operation excellence related tasks
- Relationship & delivery commitment building across Ericsson organizations, understanding and communicating our common challenges in a balanced way to find solutions
- Coaching the organization to apply Agile values/principles and lean disciplines, to see the big picture, to optimize the whole, and to identify and solve impediments.
- Challenging the status quo and provide feedbacks to foster a culture of transparency in the organization
- Design and provide related training and facilitate workshops as needed
- Organizing activities based on needs to boost energy, to celebrate learning and to create synergies at different levels
- Establish platform of sharing between inside and outside respective groups
- Encourage the organization on SW craftsmanship skills (e.g. Agile technical/engineering practices like pair programming/working, TDD, coding/testing dojo)
- Organize activities based on needs to boost energy, to celebrate learning and to create synergies at different levels
- Master of Science or equivalent
- 8+ years of industry experience, minimum of 2 years leadership and/or managerial roles
- Demonstrated of successful project management experiences
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge in “Lean & Agile” principles. Scars to prove experience of Lean/Agile transformation.
- Experience about audit or knowledge on ISO 9001 is preferred
- Proven strong leadership and influential skills in change management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good facilitation and coaching skills
- Fluent English, both verbal and in writing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || No Selection || Beijing || R&D;
Req ID: 211820