General Electric Commercial Operation Specialist in Beijing, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Provide first level support to sales function. Responsible for analyzing sales market data and administering sales VC plans. Conduct trainings to sales teams. Coordinate regional compliance board meetings. Responsible for regional NPS actions, Coordinate all customer issues across functions like service, OTR. Support sales operation leader in SFE & other activities related to drive growth by setting up effective processes to collect & analyze data.
• Set up and update sales operation processes and policies.
• Set up or customize e-platform to meet business requirements.
• Drive order/sales forecast and execution.
• Build up processes & database to generate management reports.
• Coordinate cross-function teams to resolve customer issues & complaints.
• Assist account application and coordinate account attribute related issue resolution.
• Support tender process, and issue tender documents as needed.
• Monitor pricing policy carrying out.
• Build up scorecards for sales and dealer measurement.
• Conduct operation related trainings to sales team.
• Compile sales handbook.
• Bachelor degree, majored in International Trade, Marketing, Accounting, Finance or Statistics;
• 2+ years related working experience;
• Excellent communication skill; ability to interact effectively with people from different functions;
• Proficient at Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.;
• Detail oriented, committed to deliver the results;
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on tight timelines;
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Sales operation experience in multi-national company is preferred;
• Dealer management background is a plus.
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.