Nike Production Line Operator - Nike Air MI in Beaverton, Oregon
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Global Sourcing and Manufacturing teams create a complex and exciting mix of products including baseball bats, sunglasses, apparel, footwear, technical components like airbags and more. This world-class team constantly challenges the assumptions about how Nike’s products are made. They operate in a complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains, focused on products, materials, sustainability, methods of manufacturing and diverse ecosystems. They work closely with Nike’s Design teams, Categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They develop new methods to make sustainable, better-performing products faster and more efficiently. The job opportunities span sourcing and planning, engineering, quality assurance, sustainable manufacturing, materials, business development, leadership and management, as well as positions at Nike’s In-House Manufacturing (IHM), a subsidiary of NIKE, Inc.
As our Production Line Operator at Nike Air MI, you’ll be responsible for operational aspects of manufacturing. Your role will include the following job duties:
• Operate production machines to meet targets
• Follow safety protocols
• Inspect and record quality finished goods
• Work effectively and communicate in a team environment
• Maintain a clean work area
Requirements for the position include:
• High School diploma or GED
• 1 year of experience in a repetitive, light to moderate, manufacturing or equivalent environment preferred
• Able to stand, sit, walk, stoop, crouch, kneel, reach, climb, push, pull, grasp, talk, hear and feel
• Understanding of weight and measurements
• Able to read precision measuring instruments and add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions and decimals
• Able to recognize quality defects
• Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less
• Able to lift up to 70 lbs
• Ability to work the designated shift for this position
• Ability to pass a 7 year background investigation and drug screen
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: srcIHM112916
Location: United States-Oregon-Beaverton
Job Category: Manufacturing & Engineering, Product Development, Air MI