Goodman Networks, Inc. Manager FS Operations - Baton Rouge, LA in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Goodman Networks offers a complete family of solutions to wireless carriers, OEMs, backhaul service providers, and enterprise customers. Additionally, our Field Services division is a valued partner of DIRECTV delivering high quality service installations, maintenance, and upgrades for residential and commercial customers. Solutions and services offered by Goodman Networks help these entities implement new technologies faster, enhance network performance, and improve business results.
The Manager FS Operations has the responsibility to execute the vision for the areas set by the Director. Furthermore to sustain a constantly improving performance clearly defined achievement of benchmarks and goals emplaced by the Director.
Essential Function: * Manages and reports on to maximize each efficiency, productivity, quality, safety and profitability. * Monitor field processes to minimize waste. * Strategize field operations and personnel management. * Order equipment when needed. * Create and maintain a positive work environment and supporting Goodman Networks culture. * Accept primary management responsibilities of daily operations. * Responsible for direct daily supervision of all agencies and their contractors and Goodman Networks Technicians. * Responsible for ensuring all required processes are adhered to on a daily basis. * Responsible for ensuring all required daily, weekly and monthly reporting are completed in an accurate and timely manner. * Assist in review of current operational procedures and offer insight and/or suggestions for improvements. * Responsible for maintaining excellent client, vendor, partner, and sub-contractor relationships. * Handle all functions of the deliverable process. Goodman Networks considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, management ability and industry knowledge.
- Profit focused, results-oriented and an effective motivator.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Windows-based PC’s, and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance. Physical Demands:
- Works in both a field and office environment.
- Some travel and driving required.
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 80 lbs
- Must be comfortable working at heights up to 40 feet
- Be able to work safely from a ladder rated for a maximum working load of 300 lbs including all tools and equipment
Title: Manager FS Operations - Baton Rouge, LA
Location: LA-Baton Rouge
Requisition ID: 17000481