Cigna Executive - Branch Operations (Bangalore) in Bangalore, India
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Process and record new insurance policies. Ensure completion of all tasks related to new business like inwarding, receipting, data entry.
- Process and record endorsement related requests
- Correspond with insured or agent to obtain information or inform them on status or changes.
- Ensure compliance with IRDA and internal organisational guidelines
- Ensure adherence of TAT for processing all transactions.
- Adherence to Quality standards and norms.
- Coordination with Vendor for Pre Policy Health Check-up
- Handle customer queries / requests, pre and post issuance of policy.
- Implement customer and distributor satisfaction related initiatives.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills :
- Health insurance experience
- Transaction processing
- Exposure to quality systems
- MS Office proficiency
- Vendor Management
Primary Location: Bangalore-India
Work Locations: No.106 Ground Floor Level 1 Prestige Atrium Bangalore 560001
Job: Bus Ops--Employer Services
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 26, 2016, 5:44:14 AM