Amazon.com Ad Operations Specialist in Bangalore, India
Amazon Media Group is growing its online advertising program and is seeking an experienced Ad Operations Trafficker in BLR, to support our Global business. The Ad Operations Trafficker will provide world class customer service and support for the Amazon global advertising business. Responsibilities include the daily operations of advertising campaigns across Amazon and its subsidiaries owned and operated sites. This role will be responsible for the accurate building, testing and assignment of advertisements using various ad serving technologies.
This person will also assist in providing support and coverage to global advertising teams as well as ensuring accuracy and security of all ad units.
• Maintain the highest standards around campaign fulfillment
• Execute campaigns by trafficking ads to Amazon's stable of properties: Amazon, IMDb, DPreview.com, etc.
• Build creative in an ad server using third party tags
• Activate ads in the ad server after assigning the appropriate creative
• Communicating status of campaign creation to key global partners
• Provide support and coverage to other advertising teams
• Provide account team with screenshots confirming creative went live
• Complete ad server and campaign audits using checklists to ensure accuracy and completeness of campaign, including go live workflows
• Ensure functionality and accuracy of creative by assigning to test pages
• Assign creative to orders within out ad serving systems
• Security scanning of orders to ensure compliance with information security initiatives
• Provide, verify 3rd party reporting
• Uphold user experience by confirming ad units when they go live
• Take on ad-hoc projects to improve processes and maintain ad serving capabilities.
Ideal candidate may have 3+ years of relevant work experience in trafficking and online advertising.
• Outstanding organizational, prioritization, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Strong communication skills
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
• General understanding of online advertising processes
• Problem-solving and organization skills
• Highly proficient in an industry leading third party ad server — DoubleClick, Atlas, etc.
• Familiarity with third party ad serving tags
• BA or BS degree is required
AMZR Req ID: 526996
External Company URL: www.amazon.com