Collabera Operations Support in Baltimore, Maryland
• Responsible for daily life cycle Loan Trading Settlement within a dynamic portfolio of Corporate Secondary Loan positions supported by near shore and far shore resources.
• Promotes a culture of accountability and control and drives understanding, searches for lessons to be learned, and ensures full analysis when searching for answers to issues and problems, from a Business Unit and/ or Technology process point of view.
• Identifies opportunities for achieving competitive advantage and thinks beyond current processes to strengthen client relationships.
• Ensures accurate and efficient entry of loan settlement along with corresponding reporting.
• Reviews legal documentation to reconcile payment and data discrepancies.
• Works with Controllers and Business Units to re-mediate reporting issues.
• Prepares and monitors metrics pertaining to the Loan Settlement function.
• Reviews and updates policies and procedures on a periodic basis.
• Responsible for analyzing data, recognizing trends, formalizing conclusions, and presenting synthesized data to management.