PAE, Inc Truck Driver/ Operator (Potable/ Non Potable) in Baghdad, Iraq
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Truck Driver/ Operator (Potable/ Non Potable)
T r uck Dri v e r Po t a b l e / N on-po t a b l e
This is a trade’s position, based in Baghdad, Iraq and will be associated with Transportation department. The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
The successful candidate will operate all vehicles in a safe and knowledgeable manner:
o 40 foot tractor/trailer combination in a confined area;
o PAE and DOS light vehicles;
o Shuttle bus
• As a principle driver, he/she must perform the Pre-trip inspection (PTI) of the vehicle prior to use to ensure it is suitable for safe operation.
• Perform any operator level maintenance required for safe operation.
• Wear prescribed personnel protective equipment (PPE).
• Truck Driver:
o Perform water delivery/waste water/solid waste removal services IAW site service schedules and as required or directed to facilitate mission performance
• Shuttle Bus:
o Begin customer pick-up at the times stipulated by the Transportation Supervisor and follow prescribed route making stops at the designated locations.
o Assist customers loading and unloading baggage as necessary.
o Drop passengers at designated stops.
• Properly transit through established checkpoints.
• The driver must perform the Post-trip inspection to ensure the vehicle is fully mission capable for follow-on missions.
R E QUIR E D:
• M inimum A cce p t a ble Ex p e r i e n c e L e v e l: Must have five years’ experience as a truck driver with manual and automatic transmissions.
• Li ce n s e s : Valid drivers’ license from Home of Record with proper endorsements for example Class A CDL. Must be licensed to operate passenger bus
• E du ca t ion: High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required
• Sec uri t y Ve tt ing : Must possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) or be able to obtain a favorable MRPT certification prior to being hired is required for the position. In addition, the candidate must remain eligible at the required security level for the duration of the contract.
• L a ngu a ge S k il l s : English communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ci t iz e n s hip: US Citizenship is not required for this position
• M e di ca l : Favorable passage of a drug screen and physical examination
D ES IR E D:
• Relevant overseas contract experience
• Experience working with PAE
OTH E R KNO W L E D G E , S KILLS A ND A BIL I TI ES :
• Knowledge of all principles and processes involved in supporting contract responsibilities at an overseas facility
• Experience providing excellent customer services
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks
• Computer literate and capable of using Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team
• Must have the ability to be innovative and be an agent for change
• Expert communication skills to facilitate and disseminate information
We a r e an e qual o p p o r t uni t y em pl oy e r and all qualif i e d ap p li c an t s w i ll re c e ive co n s id er a t i o n f o r e m pl oy me nt w i t h o ut re ga r d t o r a c e , co l o r , re ligi o n, se x , na t i o nal o r igin, di s abili t y s t a t u s , p rot e ct e d v e t er an s t a t u s , o r any ot h e r c ha r a ct er i s t ic p r ot e ct e d by law.
PAE is a drug free workplace.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.