Northrop Grumman Computer Operations Analyst 1 in Aurora, Colorado
Computer Operations Analyst 1
Requisition ID: 17009925
Location(s): United States-Colorado-Aurora
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Computer Operations Analyst to help support a programlocated in Aurora, Colorado.
Functions as the primary interface to operations for real-time detection, isolation and resolution of ground segmentproblems. Acts as the main focal point for identifying, evaluating and correcting network and/or critical system issues and
restoring operations as quickly as possible. Coordinates resources across a vast, multi-location enterprise and interfaceswith users, engineers and customers to determine the best course of action. May be responsible for coordinating,scheduling and executing preventative maintenance activities. May perform system backups which include backingup applications, software and operating systems. Some system administrative duties may include system tuning,modifications to authorized user lists and user profiles, file system maintenance, security hardening and technical supportto operations. Engineers also create documentation for incident logging and/or create standard operating procedures forsystem restoration. Frequent collaboration with other engineering groups across multiple locations is required.Candidate will occupy a highly-visible position with directinput into problem resolution and Enterprise Management processes. Occasional call-in support may be required.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance or the ability to obtain
- Bachelors Degree with 0-2 years system administration experience to include UNIX, Linux, and Windows platforms, or4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Management Systems to include HP OpenView and CA based Concord.
- Requires good communication skills in order for the effective and accurate exchange of information across a multilocation
enterprise, with customer visibility into crewbased actions and response.
- Independent thinker, able to ascertain source of system problem(s) and recommend/implement changes that improveprocess efficiencies. Cognizant of troubleshooting procedures and ability to know when deviation from standard practicesis necessary.
- Applicant must meet DOD 8570-1M requirements for commercial certification (e.g., A , Network and/or Security ) as anInformation Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 1 or higher before starting employment. Applicants without an IAT Level 1 or2 certification may still be eligible for a contingency offer.
- An active TS/SCI with Polygraph (Polygraph within the last 4 years)
- DOD 8570-1M compliant as an IAT Level 1 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/
Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/
AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most
Title: Computer Operations Analyst 1
Requisition ID: 17009925