Tenet Healthcare Sr. Director, AR Management Operations, Atlanta, GA in Atlanta, Georgia
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management at http://coniferhealth.com/revenue-cycle.html , patient communication at http://coniferhealth.com/patient-communications.html s, and value-based care at http://coniferhealth.com/valuebasedcare.html solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring for a Sr. Director AR Management Operations.
Directs the AR management functions as head of a Center of Excellence, Business Line, Mega Center, and/or many small unintegrated clients. This includes the execution of multiple business processes, such as assigned billing, customer service and collections program(s). Responsible for leading and managing staff and subordinate leadership including virtual employees. The position also involves achieving and sustaining excellent productivity and accuracy. Prepares and administers applicable budget and ensures all spending is within budgetary guidelines
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
· Responsible for the oversight and Accounts receivable control for multiple regions and markets. This includes reporting of variances per region, and the development of work plans to address shortfalls. Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures, regulations of applicable regulatory agencies, and state and federal guidelines. This includes internal clients.
· Collaborates with all segments of leadership responsible for process design and development, process monitoring, and policy and procedure development. Manages all aspects of change management as it relates to operational processes, driving process metrics, staffing and employee relations, etc. This includes external clients.
· Provides operational direction to assigned site and business function. Coordinates site related issues with Human Resources, RCM for multiple regions/markets, payors, Legal, and all appropriate business units. This includes external clients.
· Hires, trains, and develops assigned Managers, Supervisors, Analysts and others. Partners with Human Resources to maintain consistent policy and manages expectations with recruiting department to ensure staffing levels are met.
· Prepares annual budget (both operating and capital) and implements the approved budget goals. Reports and justifies variances from the budgeted level. This includes external clients.
This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Direct Reports Directors
Indirect Reports Managers, Supervisors, Staff
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Advanced knowledge of healthcare A/R, collections, insurance, government programs and appeals including Compliance Regulations and Guidelines
· Advanced knowledge of healthcare reimbursement methodologies and/or hospital based operations related to the revenue cycle including Health Information Management, Patient Access, Clinical Quality/Case Management, Management Information Systems, Accounting and Finance
· Ability to create and clearly communicate strategic and tactical plans leading to an efficient and effective operation
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
· 4 year college degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Health Administration or equivalent experience
· MBA preferred
· 7 - 10 years’ experience directing a multi-facility healthcare business office or financial services call center
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Certified Patient Account Manager (CPAM) or
· Certified Financial Healthcare Professional (CFHP) preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
Job: Conifer Health Solutions
Title: Sr. Director, AR Management Operations, Atlanta, GA
Requisition ID: 1705030157