HP Hood LLC OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR in Arkport, New York
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implement and monitor established company policies and procedures and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures
- Clean and sanitize the plant quickly and efficiently during relatively short time periods between plant's normal production shifts
- Follows cleaning procedures and educates, monitors and trains sanitation personnel
- Manage cleaning schedules and supervise execution to ensure on-time start-up of all manufacturing lines
- Ensure correct mixing of chemicals or cleaning solutions needed to clean and sanitize equipment and the facility
- Follow all safety procedures when cleaning equipment and mixing chemicals
- Work safely adhering to all safety procedures. Wears and enforces the proper use of all PPE.
- Keep and maintain reports or statistical data as needed.
- Monitor inventory of cleaning chemicals
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP HOOD LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER FEMALE/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABLED
"VEVRAA FEDERAL CONTRACTOR"