Adams Communication & Engineering Technology Operations Analyst (Senior) in APG, Maryland
Responsible for expertise with flight requirements for aerostats, including knowledge of flight certifications and flight parameters, the effect of intelligence surveillance reconnaissance (ISR)) systems on aerostats and understanding operational procedures and reporting tools. Responsibilities include: analyzing operational data to identify and assist in resolving operations related and mission-critical issues affecting Warfighter support, and assist leadership with refinement of aerostat operational procedures. CONUS/OCONUS deployment 75%.
- 12 months experience with knowledge of aerostats larger than 20 meters quantifying and presenting operational data, and evaluating aerostat incident reports and problem reports.
- 12 months experience quantifying and presenting operational data, and evaluating aerostat incident reports and problem reports Five (5) years of hands-on experience supporting military operations
- Five(5) years of experience supporting military operations.
- Three (3) years of operations with any aerostat larger than 20 meters in length.
Nice to Have Skills:
- 10 years of hands-on experience supporting military logistics.
- Five (5) years of operations with any aerostat larger than 20 meters in length.
POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Job Locations: US-MD-APG
Clearance Level Required: Top Secret
# of Openings: 1
Travel Required: Yes