Taylor Communications 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Amsterdam, New York
Amsterdam Printing is seeking a Production Machine Operator. This Position is responsible for operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting production machinery.
- First Shift 6-2:30 Monday - Friday with Saturdays as needed.
- Operating production machinery, including troubleshooting
- Perform routine quality checks, basic preventative maintenance, inspections, and tests as needed
- Load product into machine, enter order information, and maintain production/quality standards
- Clean and maintain area in accordance with established procedures
- Ability to withstand repetitive walking, standing and stooping; ability to lift over 10lbs regularly and up to 50lbs occasionally, and use hands and wrists continuously, including reaching, and handling product
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Basic math skills
- Previous manufacturing environment/machine
- Mechanical inclination
- Strong computer skills
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Amsterdam Printing and Litho specializes in marketing promotional products, including pens and calendars, to their medium to small-sized customer base. APL focuses on guiding the customer with their purchases and provides a very high level of customer service.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity