Ericsson Customer Operations Manager Ericsson Algeria in Algiers, Algeria
Purpose of the job
The COM ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards the customer. You are responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance according to agreed targets. In this role, you will be acting on behalf of the Head of Networks & Managed Services Delivery (NMSD), Algeria and will specifically aim to ensure that the portfolio is managed and that projects within that portfolio are progressing according to schedule. In the pre-sales phase, you might take on the role as CFR.
The role of COM is to have strong knowledge and insight to the ongoing portfolio, as is strong internal communication skills to various stakeholders including the KAM and the wider Service Delivery organization for specific progress and escalation support.
The detailed responsibilities and authorities include:
- Communicate and follow up on dependencies between projects
- Optimize resource utilization between projects
- Manage escalations for the account with appropriate stakeholders
- Understand the customers’ business to enable efficient delivery
- Ensure that information is shared during pre-sales from dependent ongoing activities
- Ensure that lessons learned are shared across different projects for consistent
- Ensure all deliveries for the portfolio are on track
- Be an active member of project TG reviews to ensure consistency
- Monitor project margins for deviations to agreed business case
- Ensure that inventory is managed across projects in line with Ericsson guidelines
- Share good practices across all necessary deliveries
- Ensure that all projects are planning cost appropriately
- Ensure that all projects are adhering to necessary legal guidelines
- Highlight quality issues that may affect multiple projects
- Monitor SDP decisions on behalf of Head of NMSD Algeria
- Monitor KPI’s for the SLA’s or the contracts
- Clarify and manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Communicate portfolio progress to stakeholders, customer and internal
- Resolve conflicts (customer, external)
- Joint risk activities with the customer for the portfolio
Qualifications and Experience
- The holder of this role is expected to have a background in delivery towards customers, such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Service Deliveries, or Support & Repair activities. You are also expected to have several years of experience from a leadership role, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and/or Operations.
- Ability to manage relationships at the highest level within Ericsson as well as the customer organization. Strong driver of one Ericsson
Local Market Knowledge
- Fluency in English* and French* (other languages would be plus)
- Strong on senior team leadership, able to lead large/matrix organization
- Create shared vision and common goals in line with Ericsson strategies, focus areas and priorities
- Ability to motivate and engage, communicating to empower, and develop high performance culture, competence, and skills
- This position reports to the Head of NMSD Algeria in CU France Belux Algeria & Tunisia (FBAT) in Market Area Europe and Latin America and is a member of the Networks and Managed Services Delivery Leadership Team.
- The position is open in Algiers, Algeria.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Algeria (DZ) || No Selection || Algiers || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log;
Req ID: 206643