CDPHP Manager, IT Operations Business Services in Albany, New York
For more than 30 years, CDPHP has been providing outstanding health care coverage in the Capital Region of New York and beyond. Based in Albany, NY, the physician-guided not-for-profit offers plans in 24 counties. CDPHP cares deeply about the health and well-being of its members as well as its employees. The company values integrity, diversity, and innovation, and its corporate culture supports those values wholeheartedly. At CDPHP, the employees have a voice and are encouraged to make an impact at both the company and community levels through engagement and volunteer opportunities. CDPHP invests in employees who share these values and invites you to be a part of that experience.
The Manager, Operations Business Services will have the responsibility for building the business and application knowledge management services and manage problem administration and the IT service metrics to align and support business processes. This individual will be responsible for leading, and developing a team of professionals, as well as act as representative of the IT department to various business partners.
Bachelor s degree required. 7 years relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
PMP certification a plus * COBIT and/or ITIL certification a plus
* CPHIMS certification a plus
* Cisco, Microsoft, and/or VMWare certifications a plus
* In-Depth knowledge of cloud technologies a plus
* A minimum of ten (10) years experience implementing large enterprise level solutions in an application development or management role.
* A minimum of five (5) years experience with release and deployment functions required.
* A minimum of two (2) years of management of analyst and development resources experience is preferred.
* Knowledge of SQL is required.
* Knowledge of health care is preferred.
* Experience with applications supporting Domain of functions is preferred.
* Experience with object oriented analysis and design is required.
* Prior experience of building applications to support and knowledge of business processes associated with Care Management, Disease Management, Utilization Management, etc. is preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze, identify, implement and monitor outcomes required.
* Experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) required.
* Strong Written and Oral communication skills are essential.
* Good organization and time management skills are essential.
* Demonstrated ability to identify weaknesses in workflow and develop and implement process improvements to continually insure that corporate goals are satisfied.
* Ability to successfully work with an application management and development team in defining system implementation, conversion and configuration strategies.
* Must possess strong leadership analytical skills.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Employer's Job# 2431186117_2578
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.