Schneider Electric Digital Operations Manager in Adelaide Gepps Cross, Australia
*Who are we? *
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
*What do we stand for? *
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
*What is the role? *
Based in Gepps Cross Adelaide, we have an opportunity for an individual to join the Schneider team in the capacity of Digital Operations Manager. As the expert for digital capability management and development in Australia and New Zealand. As a change agent for digital operations you will:
- Manage and support the evolution of our digital operations, including various web platforms, apps and customer software
- Provide technical and project leadership in relation to digital projects
- Lead and develop a team of digital marketing specialists
- Manage operational budgets, vendor relationships and business partnerships in line with agreed strategy and in pursuit of value
- Represent our local zone interests in global Schneider Electric communities
- Build networks and create partnerships internally to help you get things done
- Advocate strongly within the Schneider Electric Pacific Zone community at all levels for our digital future and be a clear leader in our digital transformation. Extend this leadership out into our markets – partners and customers
*Why you? *
You are someone who gets excited by digital innovation. You are a highly driven individual who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Degree qualifications in Marketing/Communications
- Expert digital platform skills and experience
- Prior experience leading and developing teams
- Demonstrated experience working in a multi-faceted digital environment
- Proven capability in delivering project outcomes and development initiatives
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and convince all levels of the business
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
What are you waiting for? Apply online to today!
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application.
Primary Location: AU-South Australia-Adelaide - Gepps Cross
Unposting Date: Sep 27, 2017, 9:59:00 PM
Req ID: 0037PU