SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Operations Specialist (Suspense Tracking/Communications) - Active Secret Required in ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Maryland
CSRA has an opportunity for an Operations Specialist to support PM Mission Command at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This position does have a travel requirement of up to 5%.
As an Operations Specialist, you will assist PM Mission Command through the following activities:
- Identify, develop, train, and implement processes for repeatable activities to streamline and organize reporting and execution of common tasks.
- Coordinate and track all suspense's assigned to organization, ensuring timely submission of data and requesting extensions as needed.
- Facilitate meetings and plan/execute administrative details regarding the conduct of organizationally based meetings, trainings, and other activities requiring the gathering of personnel both internal and external to the organization.
- Maintain and communicate situational awareness regarding mission objectives and priorities in order to recommend operationally supportive policies and practices relevant to achieving those goals.
- Conduct and provide personnel accountability reporting through MIRARS as well as management of other reporting systems, accounting for and correcting anomalies as required.
- Consolidate, review, and submit reports on mission and functional status through the organizational hierarchy for potential dissemination to higher headquarters and beyond. Examples include Commanders Critical Information Requirements (CCIRs), Weekly Activity Report (WAR), populating the external engagement tracker, and HEX Charts.
- Attend meeting and other activities both internal and external to the organization to gather information, and/or brief status on activities or issues.
- Assist with development and review of briefing charts.
- Format documents and memorandums for staffing through the organizational chain of command.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA or equivalent 0 yrs experience
- Must have a current and active Secret clearance
- 5 years of program management office experience in operations (Command Staff Brigade or above Operations Officer or Battle Captain type if former military is also acceptable)
- Very strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Very strong organizational skills
Job Project/Program Management Consulting
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Title: Operations Specialist (Suspense Tracking/Communications) - Active Secret Required
Location: USA-MD: MARYLAND-ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND
Requisition ID: 17003N7